REI women's underwear
The past couple of days I've been working like crazy at my new job. We are opening a new REI and although it's been the best job I've ever worked at, the process of unloading trucks filled to the top with gear and sorting that gear has been quite the task. I managed to keep a pretty good attitude through my two first days working besides the fact that I had a really bad cold and I worked a 9 hour day then a 12 hour day. However the third day almost broke my strong willed attitude towards life. I was forced to sort women's underwear for the first part of the day which I didn't mind too much, but the constant battering from some of my friends and the fact that I'm actually really bad at sorting women's underwear for some reason started to get to me. Well we where given a fifteen minute break and so I ran a the local caribou Coffee to get my much needed fix. After a large mintcondition with an extra shot in it along with a very buttery and large cinnamon roll I went back to work. Even with my caffeine boost and delicious roll I did not have the courage to face the underwear again so I decided to do a little more self indulgence and I rather tactfully switched to sorting the climbing department.

1 Comments:
At least they didn't make you wear them on your head.
In high school, playing basketball during practice, if you didn't catch two rebounds against the other players on the team, you had to don a very large pair of pink panties over your gym shorts, that you wore for the rest of practice. We were an excellent rebounding team, and those pink panties were the reason. We would kill to make sure we didn't have to wear them. I wore them the first day, and NEVER AGAIN!!! I'm sure they were uglier than the ones you were sorting.
One other question, why is bra singular and panties plural?
Post a Comment
<< Home