Time

This Moment we have now,
Can never wash away.
In my heart I know
Together we will stay.
In this world I see
All I want is you.
The love you give to me
None other is so true.
So stand with me right now
And watch time fade away,
To you I will stay true
Until our dying day
Jeffrey Cook
Look to the future with hope and understand the path that led you to where you are.
Can never wash away.
In my heart I know
Together we will stay.
In this world I see
All I want is you.
The love you give to me
None other is so true.
So stand with me right now
And watch time fade away,
To you I will stay true
Until our dying day
Jeffrey Cook
Look to the future with hope and understand the path that led you to where you are.
Picture is © VirginiasBestKeptSecret.com

4 Comments:
Very nice jeffrey...very nice...thank you
The more I read this...the better it gets...
Thank you Kuan, I wrote this a while ago and I have always loved it so I thought it would be good to share
Good thoughts, real ruminations. Keep on!
Post a Comment
<< Home