A Familiar Road

Back into the shadow for a moment, not to exist in it but to visit those lost in the darkness, I do not live in that mist I have chosen the light. My heart breaks for those I love left in the pain and darkness but it it’s not my responsibility to save them for each man must see the path and have the courage to step forth from the blinding black. I had a vision of perfection for this endeavor across lands but I have been awakened to the state of war that exists between two souls that I love. It has been hard to see both the beauty of the light and the pain of darkness in the same being but my understanding of such has increased. I do not have the energy or the strength to keep another from falling in the path from the past that I have left but it is also not my place. I felt my feet start to slide back to the path that I left but this time I have the tools of understanding to keep myself from falling. I have the responsibility to control myself and that is all, for I do not have enough knowledge or strength to change those around me. That is place is occupied by the one who has shown me the light.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home