Remember Me

To close our conversation to my heart, the next time we see each other it will be forgot
The pain that brought us together will tear us once again into this eternity
Of nothing but formalities and masks, a future that I’d rather not discuss
We’ve let go of each other, our humanity to real to touch and easier when lost
The love we’ve shared is far too painful, regrets and upset voices fill the paths we’ve walked
The ghosts will fade one day along with the pain, choose your road of nothingness and forget me
It’s not what you want but I understand why you hurt, maybe when we are ghosts ourselves we can reunite
The light that glows within your body has faded and I can no longer feel your warmth
Please do not think bad of me for saying goodbye, just turn your head and step aside
I must run for as long as I can, you cannot go further and cannot understand
Let go of me and hold on to the past, may it bring you the comfort you’ve never had
With all of the love that I have I pray that the morphine you’ve chosen is strong
Good bye to you my broken love I’ll look back to see you when I can, protect your pride and past
Take hold of what pieces that you can and stay afloat for as long as your counterfeit words will last
I will see you in your purest light one day, and then we can say all these words withheld
For now I must leave you so remember me and hold on to these memories

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home